Wednesday 23 November 2011

Oriflame 5 in 1 Essentials Fairness Face Wash (Oily Skin)

Hey guys! Oriflame just gave this new essentials fairness face wash in their NOV-DEC catalouge on 50% off! I ordered it for my self and 7 other friends of mine,  though my skin is dry but I tried it as I love Oriflame products and I wanted to try it as I noticed that my skin was getting darker and I needed a new face wash too.


My views:
I've been using it from 3 days and I loved it! my skin has started to glow and it has started getting lighter already! it's fragrance is really nice it remains on your face for a long time. though I have to apply a lot of mosturiser on my face after using it as my skin is dry  and the product it mattifying.I highly recommend this facewash for everyone who has Oily skin! I just LOVE IT!

Price:
it's original price is PKR-500 but it's on 50% off and is easily available at PKR-250!



1 comment:

  1. i am using this product.. and i like it.. it really works...

    ReplyDelete